Background

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Boys and Their Dad

Travis tried swaddling Henry after my quick lesson on Charlie. It started out a little rough


Almost there
Henry finally got the idea of snuggling. Unfortunately due to Henry's large size he hasn't become our lap dog.

Charlie and I after a quick swaddling lesson for Travis
Charlie after being swaddled by me.
Charlie and Dad snuggling up after a movie


Henry getting his daily rub down

Not only was I ecstatic to have Travis home but all the boys were as well! Henry has enjoyed jogs with Dad and all the one on one time. Charlie has found his new snuggle buddy and doesn't mind Travis practicing his swaddling skills on him. Travis can tell that the boys love their routine but Travis has fit right in and hasn't missed a beat being gone.

1 comment:

  1. awww....I love the pictures of Charlie in the blanket. He looks so cuddly.

    ReplyDelete