Background

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trick or Treat


Charlie shirt says "I love my Mummy"
Our neighbors and us waiting for kids
Travis and Henry
Katie's pumpkin inspired by Charlie
Travis's pumpkin inspired by Henry

This was the best Halloween ever!!! Travis and I came home and carved pumpkins for the kids. Then we ended up having a BBQ and handing out candy to the neighborhood kids. I was surprised at how many kids we had show up. I ran out of candy after about an hour and a half and had to hide in our neighbors house for the BBQ. It was really fun though and Charlie and Henry loved all the attention they got from their costumes. I found out that Henry loves sweet tarts:)

2 comments:

  1. What skilled pumpkin carvers you are! How fun that you got to see a lot of kid trick or treaters. It is always fun to see the kids in costumes. We don't get any trick or treaters out where we live, but tons go out in town (the stores open up and pass out candy along with the homes) and it is cute to see the kids out and about on the streets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trick or Treat at Ft. Polk was always fun!
    Keith and Jennifer

    ReplyDelete