Background

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Park's Pooch Cuts

Henry after cut and bath
Charlie after cut and bath
Watson right after his cut and bath...hating his life
Literally after his bath he went right to his food for comfort

We decided to give all of our animals brand new hair cuts due to the increasing southern heat. We had already shaved Henry but we thought we would make it a family event. Henry lays there and takes it, Charlie struggles a bit but no one relaxed like Watson did. I am sure you are wondering if we used the paralyzer and we didn't have to. He just layed on his back while we shaved his belly. However when it came to the bath though it was a whole different story. We put him on the table and tried to get it over with. He made a lot of noise which I wasn't really aware of until I hear our neighbor ask from two houses down.."Are you bathing your cat?" Then in shame we answered yes. It didn't take long for our neighbors to hear all about it. Watson really did get the worst hair cut; he has one strip down his back shorter than the rest. Overall though everyone looks great and it was memorable!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are so cute! I guess humans aren't the only ones who use food for comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness...this post has me cracking up so hard - I can't stop! I can't get the image of Watson hating life, and then eating food for comfort out of my head! So funny! Love your little snuggles.. Don't they just make life so much better!?

    ReplyDelete