Background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Eve Snapshots

My and my bros!
Me and Camryn
Getting a wet and almost enjoyable kiss from Cal
Things got heated in the Nerf gun war! It was a fight till the death and Colt won
Cal looks a little tired
My mom has started this tradition of Nerf guns! So the kids really got into this year and shot all of us grown ups! But we did get them back :) This is Colt loading his gun and about to shot me!
Camryn and Colt shooting the bad guys!
Jax...How could you not love that face! He is so sweet!
Care and Jax
Colt and Camryn sleeping so Santa will come
The boys in their matching jim-jams. Dave, Taylor, Dad and Andy
Girls in their jim-jams. Mom, Carolyn, Randee, Kenzie and Me
Taylor and Colt
Colt and Camryn. Colt has a black eye from Jax accidentally hitting him.
Jax and Colt

It was a great night and we all had such a good time! It was so much fun to be with my niece and nephews. I miss them so much and it is sad I can't play with them more since I am their favorite Aunt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment