Background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas in California



This year I had two amazing Christmases! My first stop was with Travis's family in Fresno, California! It was non-stop fun from the time I got there! Susan made great food, and we literally shopped till we dropped! It was Ryan, Susan, Gordon and I every night just eating and laughing together. It was so nice to be in a big city where there were real stores! I was a little overwhelmed and probably would have bought everything but was constricted due to suitcase size! It was a short trip but I loved every minute of it and am so thankful to have such a great family!

2 comments:

  1. Ryan and my Dad playing civilizations? What? I have never seen that before in my life. Looks like FUN!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,
    Looks like you are doing well and embracing life during this deployment! That is all we want our wives to do, miss us terribly, but still be able to keep it all together.
    When Jennifer and I think of Travis' unit (and my old one) in Afghanistan, people like you come to mind.
    God Bless!
    Keith and Jennifer

    ReplyDelete