Background

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Job

Thanks to Lauren and Jeff they have inspired me to write about what I love about my job:

1. First I LOVE the people I work with. Being a newer nurse they have all taken me under their wings and set me up to succeed every time.

2. I am learning so much every day which will help me be a better nurse.

3. I have found ways to help our work environment and have been told "Thanks!"

4. Oh yeah....I save lives :) Although today I did help (some) to save a child!

5. I love working with patients that call me Ma'm and hearing so much southern accent that by the end of the day I am talking with a little twang.

6. I love that everyone laughs and we have a good time!

7. I love that we are not so swampt that I don't turn into a sweaty mess, but have time to discuss patient's problems and learn. Oh and I get to go home early :)

8. I love wearing cute scrubs!

9. I love getting off in the mid-afternoon so I can start errands or dinner for my husband!

10. I love waking up in the morning with Travis, making us breakfast and kissing each other goodbye...best way to start my day!!!

Now Travis's turn:

What Travis's like about his job:

1. "I like the people I work with.
2. I like the fact that working out is part of my job because it makes me sexier and I get paid to do it.
3. I like serving my country.
...I think I will like more when I figure out what I am supposed to be doing :)"

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for "The Things I Like About My Job", being thankful for things is inspiring and it gave me insight into your days.
    Also I am so glad Travis gets to work out (:
    We should all list things we are thankful for because we have lots to be thankful for. Thanks for leading the way. Mom, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both have great attitudes! Keep it up.
    Keith and Jennifer

    ReplyDelete