Background

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Busy Weeks

Travis and I have had quite a pick up in our weekly schedule! Travis has started his new job as a platoon leader two weeks ago. I was hoping it would allow him to be home at a more reasonable hour but with all the extra responsibilities he has longer and longer days. Meanwhile at my work I have finally reached a point where I started taking piggy back call. It has significantly increased my work hours. On my first week of call I clocked in almost 80 hours. I am really starting to enjoy my job and learning a ton still every day, but it is nice to not always be in the dark. Travis I think is enjoying his job a lot more too! He really loves his Soldiers and is excited to train with them before his deployment. Fort Polk is starting to feel more like home, but then again anywhere I am with Travis is home!

1 comment:

  1. PL was one of my favorite jobs! Nothing like a good sergeant to show you the ropes with a motivated group of young Soldiers to lead, and learn from.
    Keith and Jennifer

    ReplyDelete