Background

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gigo and Chicky Come to Visit

Hodges Gardens



Dinner at Brooker Lewis

Gordon and Susan came to visit, or as our kids know them as (Gigo and Chicky). Henry and Charlie had so much fun while there were here. Henry and Charlie both agreed that their favorite part was going to Hodges Gardens about 30 minutes from home. It was beautiful and we all loved walking around the gardens admiring the scenery. We also went the the finest restaurant in town Brooker Lewis and left with happy full tummies! Travis and Gordon spent most of their time watching the kids and playing war games. Susan and I didn't mind we spent one day putting pots together for my backyard. I am happy to day none of my plants have died but are growing very quickly and make my backyard a sweet retreat! We so honored to have guest here in Fort Polk and hope more family gets to come visit our home! Believe me you won't regret it!

2 comments:

  1. Gordon and I definitely recommend the Park Hotel and Resort. It scores 4 stars in our book! The entertainment, company, and food was the best I've every had. You will love your visit....maybe it is the Southern influence of hospitality, but Travis and Katie are THE BEST hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "finest restaurant"? I though that was the Wagon Master! LOL
    We never ate at the Booker Lewis House, maybe the next time we spend 5 years at Polk.
    Keith and Jennifer

    ReplyDelete