Background

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Travis's 2nd Birthday Weekend

Lazy day

Since we were in California Travis and I celebrated his birthday this weekend. Basically Travis got to do whatever he wanted! Sleep in Saturday, go to Thai food for lunch, I scheduled a couples massage after that, listen to lots of talk radio, have sex whenever he wants it. Saturday night go to a co-workers BBQ. Sunday make him breakfast in bed (and I burnt my hand really bad). Lay in bed most of the morning while he read his kindle (another gift I got him that has now become another obsession along with his Ipod). Come down stairs where more laying around with the kindle and ipod by his side. Finally I am over this birthday stuff and am making him make his birthday dinner (wontons) since I am blogging and still icing my burnt hand.
I am having conflicting thoughts on whether I am a bad wife or not for not helping him with dinner, but apparently I don't feel too bad since I am still sitting here blogging.

4 comments:

  1. By the way, you reminded me I needed to post about Jeff's birthday celebration:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry I have clothes on from the neck down, but it is hard to take a picture of Travis in the house with his shirt on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Travis again!!! I'm sure Travis loved the freedom to "play" with his ipod and Kindle all weekend in honor of his birthday. Yes....no shirt is SO typical of Travis. Clothes?....never.

    ReplyDelete