Background

Monday, June 27, 2011

Houston and beyond

Travis and I drove down to Houston Saturday afternoon. We mostly read the second book together in a three part serious called "The Hunger Games." We read through the first book in the few days in Polk. The trip down defiantly showed us we were used to living without the other. At the time I don't think we thought it was funny, but looking back we can laugh. Travis was mad because I wasn't communicating my thoughts, and I couldn't believe the results of Travis living in "Man world," as I like to call it. Luckily with lots of time suck in the car we were able to really talk and learn about the new us. Once we got to Houston we got to our hotel checked in and then went to dinner at a sushi restaurant. It is so funny to watch Travis. He is naturally and extremely above average happy person and being back in the USA he has learned to love the smallest things. He kept telling me how wonderful all the paved roads were, how amazing all the food was, how nice it was to hold me and etc.

Trav and I in the hotel room Trav and I at dinner



Trav and I on the the plan to the Dominican Republic early the next morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment