Background

Monday, June 27, 2011

Italian Night and Dance Compitition

Right before dinner Trav and I got a couples massage right next to the beach. It was great but I didn't wash off all the oils and when we went out that night Trav and I were both sweating so much!
We went to a very good Italian restaurant. It was really fun and by now I was able to order a little in Spanish. Trav and I had a great time people watching and talking. After dinner we went to the resort entertainment which we ended up being a part of. It was a dance compition around the world. Four couples were chosen and we happen to be one of them. We did the Waltz, Jive/Swing, Merengue, and Salsa. There was a lot of sweating for all of us but we had a great time.


Our nightly picture before dinner
At the restaurant
Waiting for the entertainment which ended up being us.
On stage receiving second place
Most of the contestants and announcer

No comments:

Post a Comment