Background

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kid Time

Cal my snuggle buddy I tried to hold him as much as humanly possible!
Camryn and Colt playing on the toys
Jax hanging out
Best Buddies (Seriously could they be any cuter!)
Dave and Jax on the beach!

My favorite thing about this trip was being with my nieces and nephews! I am always shocked how quickly they grow up! But watching them play and playing with them was AWESOME!!!! Colt and Camryn are best buddies and loved to do everything together! Jax although quiet knows exactly what is going on and chooses each word very carefully. It is so funny to ask Jax questions and he manages to answer with one word! Cal although not really talking is a ladies man and is always begging for a kiss! Case was my snuggle buddy and I loved holding the baby while he slept or cried he is so good! We all wrestled, laughed and played in the sand which was the highlight of my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment