Background

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Out and About

This was a replica of the largest crab every found! Scary!!!
Jax and Camryn feeling the sea creatures
Colt on his Walrus
Camry and Colt loving the sharks and each other!
Camryn and me
Jax, Randee and me

Me and Colt


Looking at the sharks Randee, Taylor and Me

One day we went and got delicious clam chowder in Newport and then went to the Aquarium with the kids. This was so much fun watching them learn and watching the kids react to the different things in the Aquarium. There was a shark tunnel which was my favorite to watch them discover. Also there was the tide pool area where the kids could touch the different animals. It took some convincing but soon they had their hands in the water feeling the different sea creatures. It was so nice to be all together with my family! We all really missed Travis though and talked about how he would have loved to have been there too!

2 comments:

  1. I tried commenting last night, but it didn't go through. I didn't know you were going to Newport, Oregon. We went there in February for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete