Background

Saturday, August 27, 2011

On the Road to the Beach

Camryn and Case
Me, Kenzie and my Mom
Camryn and Me out on the beach
Randee, Me, Kenzie, Dave and Taylor trying to take a family photo of just us kids!
Camryn and Colt (Best Buddies!)

We got on the road pretty early for all of us and so many little ones. However it took all day to get to our condos. We stopped and ate at a pizza place about an hour into our trip and that is when I knew to just kick back and relax because no one was in a hurry! One of the best things was we stopped at a huge outlet mall in Woodland, OR (I think) and we shopped till we dropped. Being in Leesville the shopping is very slim so it was literally a culture shock being able to have so much to choose from! I had to buy a bigger bag for the trip home. It was a good thing I did buy so much though because I did not pack appropriately for the cool Oregon coast beach. After just getting home from the hot beaches of the Dominican Republic I had that type of beach vacation on my mind and so it was good that I bought a few more layers! Our condos were wonderful after a long days trip in the car. The next day we went to the pool and hung out on the grass above the waves and played with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment