Background

Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Halloween

 Princess Bell...from her favorite movie Beauty and the Beast
 Ready to meet up with her cousins to Trick-or-Treat!!!
 Cam and Nora
 What a cute bunch! Nora, Camryn, Sam, Reed, Calvin and Evie
 Best Friends
 Nora and Memah
 CANDY!!!!

 Sam and Evie
 Uncle Taylor and Evie
 Camryn around the campfire

 Evie's first smore! She didn't eat it! 
Doing it all by herself! 

I was able to have someone cover my shift for a few hours so I could rush home and trick-or-treat with Evie.  I had no idea how much fun it is watching your child learn the rules of trick-or-treating.  After the first house and that piece of candy going into her bucket Evie was hooked!  She walked right up to each door and knocked and then yelled loudly "Trick or Treat."  She never got the timing down but it didn't slow her down.  Some of my favorite quotes is when we started and she told me, "I am totally freaking out!" Or when we met up with her cousins and she said to Cam and she ran to the next door, "Watch this...I get candy!" This was by far my favorite Halloween ever and I can't wait for next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment