Background

Monday, November 3, 2014

My bookwarm

 Reading her new books after getting home from the library

 Can't put them down
 Thanks Henry for listening and being my chair, must have been a long book because it is putting him to sleep.
Evie really loves to read!  She will have me read her a book a few times and then once she thinks she has it memorize I sit back because she is going to read to me now!  I have to admit I enjoy the stories a lot more hearing her creative interpretation over the actual book.  Her favorite series is the Biscuit books right now.  She carries them all over the house looking at the pictures and reading to anyone.  This includes me, Nora, Henry, Travis, Phyllis (her big stuffed dog), Anne (Rabbit), or no one.  I love when I tuck her in at night she insist on reading in bed but it is so dark in her room I know she can't see a single thing but just turns the pages and reads out loud.  I really hope she never grows out of this phase.  We go to the library once a week and it is a highlight for her to open books and read! I can't wait till she discovers really how to read and the stories she will uncover!

No comments:

Post a Comment