Background

Monday, November 3, 2014

Stole my Heart








Nora is 3 1/2 months now and her personality is bursting out of her.  She is so happy and loves to get my attention just to coo and smile at me.  Her smile is SO contagious it is more that just her mouth but her whole face and body smiles! Those big blue eyes and adorable dimples she got from her Daddy make me forget the 12 feedings we did the night before.  She loves to talk!!!!! I have started putting her head in my feet while I sit frogie on the floor and read books to her and it doesn't take long for her to join in and tell me what she thinks.  She loves the bath and makes a huge mess splashing around. She is getting used to the car and we are able to go more places without her screaming the entire time.  Nora LOVES people and loves to be held and if she isn't being held she wants to be swaddled tight so it feels like she is being held.  She hasn't started rolling over yet but does a great job at tummy time when I let her do it.  I honestly don't want her to grow up and am not encouraging any developmental skills.  I want her to stay a baby!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment