Background

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Up dates

Calvin Jay Sabin

I know it has been quite awhile since we have blogged. It is probably due to the fact that our routine life has become routine and although A LOT is happening finding the time and thinking of things to blog about unfortunately take the back seat. I will try to fill you in on the last month as to get you up to snuff.
Two weeks ago I flew back to Tri-Cities to see my new nephew Calvin Jay Sabin. Plus I was able to see my family and friends. The trip was so much fun and it was good to be with everyone. Travis wasn't able to go due work. We were apart this year for Easter, but we both enjoyed the holiday. Travis went to brunch with our neighbors and I did what I have done since I was little with my family; which include church, a ham lunch with family friends and a wild Easter egg hunt. The week with my family went by way too fast and I know the next time I see all my niece and nephews they will have changed so much again!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! He looks so peacefull sleeping away. So glad you posted a picture of your new nephew.

    ReplyDelete