Background

Monday, June 25, 2012

Grow Guppy Grow

At about 26 weeks
At 28 weeks



I am in my last trimester and things are really starting to change.  It is funny how I will put a shirt on and then the same shirt back on in a few weeks and it is has shrunk.  For the first time in my life I can see the bottom of my deep belly button and in a few weeks I think I will have just a flat button.  I can feel Guppy kicking and really moving now and sometimes it feels like she is trying to break out of the belly.  She always reminds me when my bladder is full and luckily I have been able to make it to a bathroom after she uses my bladder as a bouncy house.  I am able to feel her little parts now on the outside of my belly when she really pushes.  So far I think I have only felt feet or hands and a bottom....this is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment