Background

Monday, June 25, 2012

Guppy's First Easter

Our first family invite

Before I knew it Easter was here.  Travis and I went to our first Passover meal provided by one of our Bible study members Jesus (yes his name is Jesus).   It was really fun to go through what Jesus (the real Jesus) went through right before he was crucified.  We sang songs in Hebrew, ate bitter roots and other odd things that were hard to believe people have ever liked.  It was A LOT of fun and very educational.  I didn't realize how much tradition took place during those meals and how every part is significant.

Park Family's first Easter 
Easter morning we headed to our church, First Baptist.  It is a new church for us and the population is a tad bit older but they have defiantly made us feel like family and we have loved being a part of it.  They have a pot luck I think every month which Travis and I have loved going to.  My favorite part of church is having Travis feel Guppy move while we sing.  Travis recently joined the choir and I don't think they will let me not join the choir too for much longer.  We feel very blessed to have such a great family church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment