Background

Sunday, August 12, 2012



At the pool where Travis brought us strawberry daiquiri (mine virgin of course)
At church
 
Kenzie saving my hair

Beginning of July (I was 32 weeks pregnant)  my mom and sister came out to Louisiana to visit before the baby was born.  It was so nice to have family come down experience the jewel of the south.   They got in on Friday and we went to a local place called Tunks.  It was highly recommended to Travis and I.  We got a good laugh when Kenzie had to choose between frog legs and alligator.  It was the beginning of her culture shock. 
The next morning we drove up the Shreveport, LA where we spent all day shopping at the boardwalk.  It was a lot of fun and I bought so many clothes for little Guppy.  Kenzie bought hair supplies and so on Sunday after church Kenzie went to work on my hair. 

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love those strawberry daiquiris! Sweet of Travis to think of bringing them to the pool.
    I wish you had posted a photo of your hair after Kenzie finished.

    ReplyDelete