Background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Evie Ann's Baby Room

Bassinet which will be moved to our room and her changing table.
Her bookcase with all her toys
Crib, chair and her lullaby mix Travis made her.
Well her room is as complete as it will be.  Thanks to my mom and sister they really helped me get the last minute organization and baby items that I will need to welcome home our baby.  I have had so much fun making little Guppy's room a place that hopefully she will enjoy as much as me.  I am still so amazed at how much the dogs and cat love to go and lay in her room.  I have to keep the door closed so that they don't go in there and make themselves at home, but I have to admit I find myself relaxing in the rocking chair with the dogs as my feet quite often. The room really has a warmth to it.  
I am so excited about being a mom but the responsibility of a parent is really starting to sink in.  I pray that God gives me the wisdom and patients to raise little Guppy in the right ways.

2 comments: