Background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Family photos

This is my favorite
This was as much skin as I was willing to show
Travis really wanted maternity pictures done.  I didn't understand the point of taking pictures of me when I have never been bigger, but it was important to Travis so I made an appointment with a friend.  In the end I was glad that we did take them.  The only problem I faced was that I was really swollen and it was so hot  my hair couldn't have been more frizzy!  Travis originally wanted those pictures where I am basically naked holding myself to cover up a little and I had to let him down because there was no way you were going to have me take my clothes off and capture it. 
This was the last time I could fit my wedding ring on.

1 comment:

  1. The photos are really sweet. I love the color of the hot pink dress. However, your faces are a little over exposed.....maybe it just came out that way when you posted them on the blog. If not, maybe you could photo shop a little more color into your faces so they don't look so washed out.

    ReplyDelete