Background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fashion Blunders

Got to love this man

Well for any of you that know Travis  you know that fashion means very little to him.  I have tried over the last few years to influence his choices in clothing but it will take years to get rid of the old since he hates to throw out anything.  I was sitting on the couch and down walks Travis in this outfit he dressed himself in.  We have a redneck camouflage hat, his favorite "I love mom" shirt and his bright and cheery swim trunks.  I just laughed and told him I couldn't wait to see how he dressed our daughter.  I am really hoping that I will be able to screen his outfits before we go out.  I am also praying that Evie will take after my fashion and bypass the goodwill stores and stick to bargain shopping.  

2 comments:

  1. That has been Travis' favorite outfit for years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis is going to cry when that shirt finally gets worn out. He wears that all.the.time.

    ReplyDelete