Background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Surprise Shower

The biggest highlight was that my work TOTALLY surprised me and threw Travis and I a baby shower.   It was so much fun and I was so thankful that my sister and mom could be there to share in it.  Travis said he wanted to take us girls out and I suggested Mexico Lindo (which was exactly where he wanted us to go). If I would have known that we were going to my baby shower I would have looked much cuter but I was hot from the day and already extremely swollen at this point and just threw some clothes on. 
As we walked in the restaurant we were moved to the back and I walked in to almost ALL of my co-workers.  Everything was perfect! I had so many gifts from baby clothes, monitors, pack'n plays, diapers, shampoo and wash and so much more.   It was almost overwhelming!  I couldn't have planned a more perfect baby shower!  I am so thankful to have a friends who have become like a second family to me here in Louisiana. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun shower. So wonderful that your Mom and sister could be there.

    ReplyDelete