Background

Sunday, November 11, 2012

12 Weeks Old

I am 12 weeks
I will rule the world
Evie is 12 weeks old!!!!!!  This week has been tricky with her sleep schedule! She has been very restless in the middle of the night which means lots of trips in and out of bed trying to put Stanly (her giraffe pacifier) back in her mouth or swaddling her back up.  I have had more sleepless nights recently but in the morning when I walk in there and she sees me peek over the side of her crib and say good morning she has started to smile back at me.  She is all about her hands and mouth or hands in her mouth this weeks.  We have started teaching Evie sign language and although she can't sign back she smiles when we sign to her.  I really think she can recognize kiss and milk.  She has started to love to look at the TV or our phones whenever they are on.  She is talking more and more to us and really studies our mouth and hands when they move.  She has also started to really reach for objects.  The only change that is challenging is she has started to really scream when she isn't getting her way. 

1 comment:

  1. She looks like she is plotting something in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete