Background

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Our Puuurrrfect Halloween

My little Kitten
Waiting of trick-o-treaters
Our Puurrfect Feline Family
I told Evie she couldn't have any candy....we had a long talk after this picture
Evie has got her claws out!  This is another mean mug face.
Road kill and his kitten
Our neighbors and us handing out candy.
Halloween has never been one of my favorite holidays.  I have never really understood why adults liked to dress up in tiny costumes and pretend they are kids again, until this year.  Evie was a kitten this year and I had planned on doing nothing for Travis and I, but that afternoon I decided that we would be a feline family.   Even though Evie didn't get a single piece of candy and slept through the entire holiday it was one of my favorite Halloweens I have ever had.  I can't wait till I am taking her from house to house next year and her saying something that sounds similar to "trick or treat."  Travis was a Tom cat and he did his own makeup, but by the end of the night it was all smeared and so I said he looked more like road kill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment