Background

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday's Best

Ready for church
This just makes me smile!
She knows she looks good!
Having a little girl sometimes takes me back to when I was young playing with my dolls; dressing them up and doing their hair.  The only big difference is your daughter is WAY better!  I started out with my favorite dress of Evie's.  I always called Evie "Guppy" while she was in my belly and while shopping I found this guppy line at a store and bought it all.  Well it was a cold morning so I added the jacket and tights.  Her feet looked so bare so then I dug through her shoes and I couldn't resist I put the furry boots on! I added the bow and POW Evie's Sunday best.  It really is a fashion disaster and years from now she will look at this and ask what was I thinking.  I can tell her that I was dressing my baby doll up and got a little carried away:)

No comments:

Post a Comment