Background

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Attack of the Spider


This week I had a near death experience. I was walking to the pool and I went to pull out my towel when this huge hairy thing crawled out from it. I thought it was a mouse at first but it dropped to the ground and my worst feel exploded inside of me! SPIDER!!!! Not just any spider probably one of the biggest spiders I have encounter besides at the pet stores when they are behind glass. I froze for a second but I knew if I didn't act it was either me or him that would survive. I was not ready to die so I quickly attacked. I missed the first time and thought for sure the monster would jump on my leg and bit me but as he retreated I finally squashed him. I had to take a picture because no one would believe I lived through this without some kind of battle wound to show for it. I am happy to say not a scratch! Just the 24 hour fear now that his family wants revenge! Please don't judge my toes from this picture I have made great improvements since the near death experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment