Background

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Boys



I started watching this series called Dog Town. It is really interesting about his no kill shelter in Utah, but what was more entertaining was watching Charlie freak out over the dogs on the screen. He would get all anxious and bark, pant, pace back and forth trying to figure out how to get to the dogs. Henry on the other hand never made a sound, maybe because he just knew that Charlie had it all under control.



This is Watson who looks like I stuffed him and sat him on the table. For five minutes he sat still staring at me not moving a muscle. Maybe he was having a small stroke but he was too cute and I had to take a picture of him. He has probably been the happiest since Travis has left. Only because that means that he can sleep on my chest again every night. Charlie was glad that he didn't have to share the bed with Travis either. Trav and Charlie would battle for the pillow next to me every night:) Trav would get up and go the bathroom and as soon as he left his warm spot Charlie came in for the taking. Henry on the other hand has been very sad. When I came back from the airport after dropping off Trav his tail barely wagged as I took him out of the kennel. Henry loved having Travis home and barely left his side. Henry also has been feeling under the weather because I had to take him to the vet for his weird skin rash. The vet said he had dermatitis and put him on antibiotics and a steroid. His skin has been clearing up but I think the medicine makes him feel a little under the weather. All in all we are all adjusting back to our daily routines with Travis being away for another three short months.

No comments:

Post a Comment