Background

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Poop and Tricks



This week has been a struggle with the dogs! Charlie has been non-stop pooping my my kitchen area. He even had the nerve to do it right in front of me! So I have decided that Charlie will now learn to love using the kenneled during the day. I am kind of sad about this because he loves to just lay around on the couch and never chews up anything, but I can't have him pooping in my house. I started crate training Charlie today with treats. He is smart though and knows what the end goal will be and so far he does go in the crate when I throw a treat in and stays and even lays down while I pet him. Monday will be the real test and I have a feeling it will be me picking him up and putting him in his new den. Because I was handing out treats to Charlie though I had to think of a reason to give treats to Henry. I decided to teach Henry a new trick! It is a amazing what Henry will do for food! In about five minutes he had pretty much learned roll over! I decided to take a video to share! The trick is still in its beginning phase but he gets the idea!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am impressed "good dog Henry you are so smart" but I always knew your mom was a gifted trainer!

    ReplyDelete