Background

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nature Week


This week has been full of wild life surprises!!! Monday I got in my car and started driving and there was a frog on my wind shield. Luckily it was out of reach of my wind shield wipers otherwise he probably would have died. I had to pull over my car and remove the little guy before he flew off. Then later that week I saw my first ever pack of wild boars. Then Thursday I saw another frog much bigger, about the size of my palm, as I was coming inside from my run with Bree. Lastly on Friday as I was headed to the gym I drove by a deer and an armadillo right next to each other! Then from the gym to work I saw another group of boar but this time there was babies! What a week!

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen Wild Boar or Armadillo--see the things you get to see living in Louisiana:)

    ReplyDelete