Background

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Breakfast with Watson


Cheers Watson and Good morning!
Watson in the Word of God

Every morning I wake up after Travis gets home from PT (physical training). I kiss him good morning and then pull myself out of the warm bed and I have Charlie and Watson right at my heals. They have both become my shadow!! Watson of course runs to his food dish since it is the first and only thing on his mind. I feed both animals and then let Charlie outside. While Watson eats and Charlie poops I begin making breakfast for my husband who is busy getting ready upstairs. His favorite is toast, eggs and morning stars with a cup of fresh brewed coffee and a glass of orange juice. We both sit down to read our Bibles and enjoy breakfast. And every morning Watson picks his seat and enjoys breakfast with us. Because this act is so cute he usually gets a little snack out of it, but whether he is fed or not he sits and watches the morning progress. Travis soon is off to work and once he gets off his chair Watson seeing my disappointment does a little hop on the corner of the table and is in Travis's chair. His big green eyes look at me as if he is wanting to continue the conversation that had taken place. It is something I look forward to every morning. Watson joins us for every meal sitting, watching probably in hopes of getting a little treat. But either way Travis and I love his company!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! New Blogs! I've been waiting to hear from you. Watson is a doll.....what a great cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture with Watson. You need to find some friends so you can talk about things other than your dog and cat:) HAHA!! We miss you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture with Watson and the Word of God looks like the cat in Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Either that, or Spaghetti cat.

    ReplyDelete