Background

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ashland, Oregon

Our day finally came to an end at Ashland, Oregon. We called ahead and made reservations at a Best Western. However when we got there I realized I probably picked the worst hotel only because there was no Parking for a 38" long and 12" high vehicle. We had to park about a block and a half away on this very steep incline. A block and half didn't seem too bad until you are walking in the rain and carring two suitcases, two pet carriers, a litter box, laptop, purse and bag for animal necessities between the two of us.
It was a very uneventful New Years Eve. We walked to a local pub and grabbed a late dinner and then headed back to our room. I was asleep in about fifteen minutes fully dressed and teeth unbrushed. Travis stayed up till midnight to welcome in 2010. He tried to wake me up so we could celebrate together, but in my sleepy state I yelled at him. I hope next year is better!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!! That sounds like Dave and I's new year's. He stayed up, I fell asleep and then when he tried to wake me up I yelled at him:) Glad the trip is going well. I love the updates keep them coming! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete