Background

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Looking for Threads...


This is the court house in Leeseville.




I also decided that I only wanted to show you the best part of Leesville so you will be more likely to visit!
I was looking for a shop that I saw our first night into town, but it was late and we had gotten lost so I wasn't quite sure where it was. I was glad in the end that we had to wonder around because we went off the beaten path and found the historic sites of Leesville. The charming buildings were so cute, unfortunately most of them are closed (as in condemned). Which only makes me want to start a coffee shop with lattes and mocha's because so far I have found none here in Leesville and Fort Polk.
As a regular latte drinker it has been very difficult. If you are a avid coffee drinker like myself you know the warmth and comfort that comes from your friend and mine, Mr. Latte. When your having a bad day and need a pick me up, just pick a latte and you will feel much better. It listens and never asks dumb provoking questions that lead to more fighting. Yes my good friend latte is gone, and my pal Mr. CupofJoe never hits the spot. I am thinking maybe I will get my own espresso machine, but if I am going to get a machine I might as well open a shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment