Background

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The View




California Sun



My favorite thing about driving across the country is watching the landscape change. It is amazing how the land, plants, mountains, rivers and buildings throughout a whole day of driving evolve. I think what I enjoy the most out of all of that is the plants. Seeing the flowers blooming and the different varieties from state to state. One thing I remember the most was spotting purple cactus in Arizona and these black leave-less bushes in Texas. The green fields in California and the mountain ranges as you go to each new state. Every night as the sun sets and the colors change from bright blue and green to purples and oranges it is peaceful to watch, and I marvel at all the intricate details of God's creative creation. I wish I could capture the beauty and panoramic view you get in being in a car. Plus your going so fast you loose most of the details, but hopefully you get the variety in these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment