Background

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Watson's Day Part II



If Watson could speak I am sure he would ask why the heck do I have to wear this annoying girdle contraption. However, because it is working so well Travis and I as his legal guardians we have decided to keep being the enforcer of the Paralyzer.
Watson has started to become our problem child though on this day. Because he can't move he has decided to do a different approach..."meowing." I swear if he could talk he would be asking every 10-15 seconds "Are we there yet?" like a small child would. He just looks at me with those big green eyes and meows over and over. Travis and I have tried just about everything but he will continue to do this for hours on end. We tried taking off his harness but that only led to him crawling around and meowing. He only stops when he falls asleep again which Travis and I are grateful for. We do think this trip will be good for Watson since he seems to be eating less and might lose the needed pound or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment