Background

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ivy Cottage



Our first stop was this little shop called Ivy Cottage. The rain and mud didn't slow me down, but my heals getting stuck in the mud might have. I finally made into the shop and it was like a entering a great oasis of hope. Everything was SO cute! I was oodling over every small thing! The birds so I can continue my bird collections. I was dropping hits to Travis here and there about things I liked because Valentine's Day and my birthday are coming up and if he is left to himself to buy me gifts it's a little scary!!! Anyone who knows Travis can agree! I was so excited to finally be somewhere with design and class! The woman working was very nice and we chated for a little bit. My favorite part of the store was the baby section! It is times like these I wish I was with child! But until then I will have to spoil other people's babies. With the excuse of Valentine's Day close I started buy gifts for my nieces and nephews. I would love to disclose what they are, but they read my blog so I will have to keep it secret until I send them off. But they will love it!!! Travis was so sweet and just let me walk around looking at everything, and then re-walk the entire store!

No comments:

Post a Comment