Background

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day Three, Orgninizing and Driving to LA


Farley, Charlie, Me and NinaArnold

The next day we got up and started with going through Travis's old things to decided what we should take or not. I have to admit this was vary hard for me!!! I don't think I knew how much Travis loves to keep everything! He had letters from old relationships, nonworking computers (which we had to keep) and other odd things from his past. I do like things....not clutter :) He did do a really good job and sorted through his things and only took a few boxes...although I am still not thrilled about the Xmen cards that he swears will be worth money someday.
Charlie had fun with Nina and Farley. Susan also picked up another dog named Arnold to take to LA to see if a woman would adopt him.
We didn't get on the road till a little after noon.

1 comment:

  1. Camryn loves this picture she has asked to see it twice this morning! She misses her dog!

    ReplyDelete