Background

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our Adventure Day!!


The highway out to town!
It raining and we are still going out!

I don't know what the heck this means...and I am sure most people in Leesville are boggled by it too!

Travis had a four day weekend! We spent Friday laying in bed and just doing some needed relaxing. But Saturday I had big plans for us! I told Travis Saturday will be "Adventure Day." We will explore all of Leesville (which really isn't much). There had been a few shops we had driven by that I was curious to go in and see. I had the whole day planed, start to finish. Like always though my plan never goes as I hoped. I woke up in the morning with a huge headache. I layed in bed till 1000. I finally got up and made Travis and I breakfast and then layed on the couch again. Travis rubbed my neck and soon my headache was feeling much better. I make myself sound so calm and collected, but I might have cried a little because we left the house so late, luckily Travis is blessed with the gift of patience and just let me work through it. Travis and I got all ready and we headed out the door! Second problem was the rain...it was pouring down! We got our jackets on and umbrella and soon were on our way for "Adventure Day." We drove from base to town ready to capture the day full force!

No comments:

Post a Comment